RSS Feed

12 July 2006

Blasts in Mumbai!

IN VIEW of this early evening's train bombings in Mumbai, please know that I am safe at home. The bombings occurred around the suburb that I live and work in, so the situation was pretty scary.

The local and national mobile phone network is down, though, so I am unable to determine whether my staff and colleagues have been able to reach home safely. The bombings began when people were rushing to get home.

Your thoughts and prayers for the people of India will be very helpful.

8 INTERACTIONS:

Anonymous said...

it's crazy - i bet after israel you thought you wouldn't be dealing with this any more, hope everyone your worried about is ok, sharon and tom mann (mann_sharon@hotmail.com)

Lindsay Lamar said...

I must admit that as soon as I heard this on the radio, my thoughts immediately went to your safety. I'm relieved that you're okay, and I hope and pray others are okay too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul, thanks for posting this. I did text you but thought the networks were down - thats what happened here almost exactly a year ago.
Loads of love,
M & V

Shingo said...

Glad to hear you're okay. By now hopefully you've also had good news about your colleagues and staff. Lots of love to you and we will be sure to pray for this situation when we next visit the Shrines.
much love
amelia and shingo

Anonymous said...

Paul, almost a week has gone by since the bombings. Are you all well?

TheBehst said...

Paul, you would be safe and sound in back in Haifa. At least "sound" that is.

They say the grass is greener on the other side, but on the other side, I only find dirt and roots.

sweec said...

Paul! You're alive! Hey so are we!


p/s how do i turn off the audio for your blog? :P

Anonymous said...

it's good to hear you're safe. haifa isn't doing so good at the moment, so we can both feel what you have experienced. prayers with you.

Post a Comment